Flashback to middle of September 2011. Although the market not (yet) as attractive as Android, Windows Phone OS receive enough attention from phone vendors, especially after Microsoft released an update WP 7.5 or Mango. One vendor, ZTE was announced the presence of Tania.
ZTE Tania was the first mobile phone handset by ZTE that uses the Windows Phone Mango. It was begin marketed in various regions at the end of 2011 or early 2012.
Tania rely on 1.4 GHz Snapdragon processor and 512MB Ram. Other features include 4.3-inch WXGA screen, HSPA +, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5 megapixel camera as well.
However, following the trace of them in the market for these phones, ZTE Tania was including Windows mobile phone with an affordable price around 250 Euro.
ZTE Tania Specification
– Network: 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
– Dimensions: 10.5 mm slim
– Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~ 217 ppi pixel density)
– Multi-touch input method
– Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
– Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
– Touch-sensitive controls
– Main camera: 5 megapixel, autofocus, Geo-tagging
– Internal Memory: 4GB of storage, 512 MB of RAM
– MicroSD, up to 32GB
– OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
– Processor: 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
– Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, microUSB (SFM) v2.0
– HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
– Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1400 mAh
– Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, RSS feeds
– GPS with A-GPS support
– Java: Java MIDP emulator via
– Other features: SNS integration, Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones, Digital compass, MP3/WAV/eAAC + / WMA player, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, speakerphone, 3.5mm jack, Document viewer / editor, Voice memo / command / dial, Predictive text input