Nokia again adding new phone into the Lumia family line. Nokia’s latest mobile phone called Nokia Lumia 900 that would be present to support LTE 4G network.
Comes with almost exact same design as the Nokia Lumia 800 but thinner, The new Lumia only weighs 160 grams and 12 millimeters thick, this smartphone comes with AMOLED capacitive touch screen 4.3-inch width. While Corning Gorilla Glass technology will protect the screen from scratches and dust.
To meet the needs of users who love photography, Lumia 900 also has prepared a major 8-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens made which proven to be one of the best smartphone camera lens. While the 1.3 megapixel secondary camera can be used for video calling.
This smartphone with 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm size is also equipped with data reservoir. It comes with internal memory capacity of 16GB which is the same memory owned Nokia N9, will also be available at the Lumia 900. But unfortunately this storage sector is not equipped with an external memory support such as microSD or other memory card.
From another side, the phone is also embedded with a high capacity of 1830 mAh battery (BP-6EW). This means that Nokia has been making improvements on battery power, given the width of the screen is wider and has supported LTE 4G network.
Nokia Lumia 900 Technical Specification
– Network: 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE 700 / 1700 / 2100
– Dimensions: 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm, 90 cc
– Weight: 160 g
– Screen: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches
– Corning Gorilla Glass
– Nokia ClearBlack display
– Main camera: 8 megapixel, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging
– Secondary Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
– Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 512 MB of RAM
– OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
– Processor: 1.4 GHz Scorpion, Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8055, Adreno 205
– Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, microUSB v2.0, HS
– HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE, Cat3, DL 50 Mbps, 25 Mbps UL
– Browser: HTML5
– Stereo FM radio with RDS
– GPS with A-GPS support
– Java: MIDP 2.1
– Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1830 mAh (BP-6EW)
– Other features: NFC, microSIM card support only, SNS integration, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, MP3/WAV/eAAC + / WMA player, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, Document viewer / editor, Video / Photo editor, Voice memo / command / dial, Predictive text input
[scrapeazon asin="B007P5NHJO" width="525" height="500"]