HTC is known as a vendor who often launch a smart phone. Especially after the arrival of Android, which until now hunted by the fans of smartphone, vendors from Taiwan were more diligent in launching the smartphone operating system with an artificial green robot logo. And the newest of its product called the HTC Panache.
Appear graceful with elegant design, equipped with touch screen HTC Panache is quite a relief sized 3.8-inch with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The main 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and Geo Tagging also contributed to the specifications of this slick smartphone.
HTC Panache supported by 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 and armed with the Android operating system OS 2.3 Gingerbread. Also equipped with connectivity features like Bluetooth v2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS.
HTC Panache Specification
– Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 1700 / 2100
– Dimensions: 122 x 62 x 11 mm
– Weight: 150 g
– Display: TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 3.8 inches
– Main camera: 5 megapixel, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging
– Secondary Camera: VGA
– The internal memory of 8 GB of storage (1.2 GB of user-available), 768 MB RAM
– MicroSD up to 32 GB
– OS: Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Processor: 1GHz Scorpion, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
– Connectivity: 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, microUSB v2.0
– HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 2.0 Mbps
– Battery: Li-Ion 1400 mAh
– Other features: Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, optical trackpad, Multi-touch input method, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, HTC Sense 2.0 UI, A-GPS, FM radio, MP4/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC + player, Organizer, Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Voice memo / dial / commands, Predictive text input (Swype)